Sunday 12 February 2012

Martyn Bullard Lawrence–Part one

dining
Last week I was lucky enough to go to Coco Republic’s High tea with Martyn Lawrence-Bullard. I dragged my best friend along for the ride and it turned into a hoot. Mr Lawrence-Bullard is an absolute scream. His work portfolio included the Osbornes, Elton John, Kid Rock, Tamara Mellon, just to name a few. Elton John’s place is shown directly below. He has put his name to fabrics, furniture, rugs and candles, plus of course 10 coffee table books. So here is a taste of his work while I work out how to get the photos of my phone (not very tech savvy here lovers!)

elton joh lounge

garden MLB

imagesCAFUBB3U

study MLB

sunroom MLB

suzani

white and gold bed room MLB

back yard

circus bedroom MLB

Ms Lover
xx

1 comment:

My Secret Rooms said...

Sounds like a fun time for you!
Great seeing these interiors :-)