Friday 21 October 2011

Three Husbands

Madame Genevieve Antoine Dariaux, the famous French style guru, decided back in the sixties that there was only three kinds of husbands in the world; The  Blind man, The Ideal Husband, and The Dictator.

So, whose your husband?

The Blind man: Come on - we've all been there, you wear the same thing you've worn in the past two years and he finally asks if it something new. Madame Genevieve points out that there is really no point in correcting him, and at least he lets you dress yourself.

The Ideal Husband: To be honest, I'm not sure I would find myself in the best situation even if I did have Mr Ideal, it is this elusive creature that notices everything. He makes suggestions and comments, understands fashion and even enjoys talking about it. These creatures are apparently very rare.

The Dictator: This is one to look out for... BEWARE... this one knows better than you, they choose your outfits for you. His taste may appear to be up-to-date but in fact he is simply reliving his mothers outfits.

Cheers Madame Dariaux

I hope you found them as amusing as I did...  Who do you take into your closet ladies?

Mrs Wife
xxx

No comments: