Wednesday 23 November 2011

Rain

{Porter Design Company}

The weather here is Sydney has been so crazy lately. On Saturday it was over 30 degrees, and now it is pouring with rain (and guess who forgot to take out the garbage?). Last night was hot and sticky in bed and tonight I feel like I may need another cover. Being a good country girl, i never complain about the rain. Living in a drought for the past 15 years or so has made me appreciate every drop. So in honour of a dark and stormy night I offer the following.

{via Gramercy}

{via The Decorista}

{decorpad via the Decorista}

{Domino via everything LEB}

{skonahem via dilly dallas}

{via The Decorista} 

{via Gramercy} 

{via Plush Palate}




Ms Lover of rain
xx

2 comments:

Romana said...

just loving the skona hem image!

xx

My Secret Rooms said...

Oh, I love rain too!

Love the pics.
I see Romana saying they're from Sköna Hem???
That's a mag from my country. Or could it possibly be another mag with that name?

I just dragged all our furniture in the living room around, so I now enjoy a "new" room - feels almost like being in a hotel...

Have a great Friday (I guess it'll be Friday soon enough, where you are, eh?!)

;-D