Thursday 22 September 2011

Sunday's touch of bling #3


You may have noticed that I have a little thing for the gold bling!!
This beautiful shot from Heather at Habitually Chic (who I blog stalk often) has blown me away. Heather's post was on the gold touches throughout Delfina Delettrez's home. Hailing from Fendi fashion house lineage, Delfina clearly has an eye for style. To see more of her beautiful apartment head over to Habitually Chic.

Back to this picture - not only do I love the floor boards, I love the shape of the gold frame mirrors, I even like the gold skull sitting on the table. But what I really really love is what she is wearing. I think it might be a gold leather skirt, and that shirt is to die for. Maybe a new girl crush... Certainly a new outfit crush!


Ms Lover (of the bling!)
xx

1 comment:

My Secret Rooms said...

Again: I agree! That skirt is very cool - I wonder my coworkers would say if I wore that to work ;-D

Thanks for the link to the blog, it's a great blog!!