Sunday 21 August 2011

Hello Lovers

Hello Lovers
well its been a few days. Very busy days at my end. Mr Husband was home and we had all the usual domestics to catch up on. I also had the delightful task of attending a 20th and 21st Century Design auction. I walked away the proud new owner of a gorgeous Featherston chair. My favourite Australian designer of the 50's and 60's. I promised myself that one day I will own the whole set of his contour collection. That was 5 years ago. I will be patient! (and they will be mine!!)

I caught up with a friend who cooked yummy barramundi. It felt like forever since I had fish. She baked in for about 10 minutes after covering it with yoghurt mixed with curry powder and slivered almods - who would have thought! YUM!!

OK - so i have lots of catching up to do with the photos - and I will.

Ms lover
xx

No comments: