Tuesday 27 December 2011

Going Grey

Now that the festivities are over I feel like going back to the basics.
It started today when Mr Husband and I started to clean out our closets. It got me thinking about what I would want in a classic wardrobe and if in deed I have the energy to keep up with it!
But I digress, I have really been loving pared back interiors lately. Grey can provide a soft contrast or alternatively can really make a statement. Either way I think it is the perfect compliment to just about any contrast colour be it white, hot pink or black.
I am totally swooning over the third image. That gold ceiling is to die for. And the black and green pops. Please!! If I had my dream house a room like this would definitely be included. I particularly like how the corner placement of the windows (perhaps even a door?) don’t detract from the overall vibe.

chic coles

december Nuevo EstiloINTERIORISMO DE EUGENIA SOLER-ROIG via VT interiors

dinning room chic coles

Donna hay
{Donna Hay}

glam lamb

gray-and-pink-office via the decorista

kate spade
{Kate Spade}

tommy smythe9
{Tommy Smythe}

via decorista


via marcus design
{1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10}

Mrs Wife via a newly ordered wardrobe
xx

1 comment:

Romana said...

LOVE the hot pink inlay of the desk! I adore grey too - trying to work out where I can include some in our reno's!
xx