Monday 9 January 2012

Happy Birthday Kate… ah Duchess of Cambridge


Deep down I'm a little bit of a Royalist. Maybe not in the political sense but definitely in the soft spot-I love Kate's fashion-my daughter may marry her own prince-kind of way. I celebrated her wedding, got the souvenir version of the wedding mag – yep I am a tragic.
So in honour of the Duchess’s 30th birthday I will raise a glass of bubbles and check out her look over the past few years, both before and after she married Prince William. Someone who can carry themselves with poise and grace, some style and still have a killer smile and i imagine a cheeky side would get my vote.

673558-kate-middleton pic AP; Christmas service at St Marys church in the grounds of Sandringham Estate
{credit: AP}

821748-kate-middleton-prince-william-homeless charity, Centrepoint

'A Night of Heroes' at the Imperial War Museum with harry and Duke and Duchess Cambridge

DV943041

herringbone

in trench

white bathers

tartan skirt

skiing


Kate Middleton arrives for the last day of the Cheltenham National Hunt Festival meeting.

Common theme? Hat, jacket and knee high boots. You have to admit the girl has style, not to mention that killer body. Seriously – there are few royals who could rock a white bikini like that!
So here’s to you Duchess of Cambridge. I hope you have a magical birthday full of great company and fun times!

Mrs Wife
xx

No comments: